After more than ten years as television’s leading dog behaviorist, Cesar Millan shares his unique insights about dog psychology in one of his most popular books to date, “Cesar Millan’s Short Guide to a Happy Dog: 98 Essential Tips and Techniques.” It’s an inspiring tool for anyone looking live a better life with a beloved member of the family. Softcover * Only available for shipping within the U.S. and Canada.
Both inspirational and practical, “Cesar Millan’s Short Guide to a Happy Dog” draws on thousands of training encounters around the world to present 98 essential lessons. Taken together they will help any dog parent apply the key aspects of Cesar’s celebrated philosophy to create the most fulfilling life possible with their dogs.
Table of Contents
• The Canine State of Mind
• Cesar’s Natural Dog Laws
• Nine Simple Principles for a Balanced Dog
• Practical Techniques for Every Pack Leader
• Ain’t Misbehavin’
• Choosing the Right Dog for You
• Life Changes, Your Dog, and You
• The Fulfillment Formula
• Enrich Your Dog, Enrich Your Life
* Only available for shipping within the U.S. and Canada.